Our Farm is 15.3 acres near Bastrop TX, with goats, chickens, cats dogs and other assorted animals. We raise gourds, herbs,flowers and a kitchen garden. We will chronicle our adventures here warts and all. Mostly warts I think.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

But wait! There's even MORE!!!

Just before getting up, I can hear our dogs and other dogs howling in the distance.
Mike says, "I hear a new kid".

"You're hearing coyotes or dogs."

"Every once in a while I can hear it."

I can't. I am in disbelief. But when he goes out in the 26-degree weather to feed the animals, I sense he may be right. But I'd never tell him.

I prepare our lunches and coffee and clean up the kitchen a bit for the afternoon when we both return from work.

He comes in twenty minutes later.

"I was right. Twins. They're beautiful. They look like Boer, not like 9 or her other kids."

That makes sixteen healthy kids, now, and three more nannies who will be kidding soon! Gah!

No comments: